Monday, December 14, 2015

Holiday Cards to KingsIsle- Wizard101 Winners!

Congratulations Winners!!! 

Grand Prize


Kingsisle now is one of my favorite entertainment companies. Been playing Wizard101 for almost 5 years and never felt bored or that the game is not complete. After Pirate101 was out it was a new thing that KI have had another game. The game was very interesting to play and do quests on it.This year K.I. finally made it to the play store or app store and came out with Rise and Destroy which is really fun. Love how the team of K.I. never stops of thinking and creating stuff to please the user or gamer. So, I think we all should thank K.I. for being such a great inc. And wish for the whole team and members a Happy New Year and a Merry Christmas. Hoping to see it improving and providing more pleasant to the user. As I'm probably the only one or few other people play this games from Egypt. As an Egyptian i just thank K.I. for being the best and number 1 for me since Egypt inc's never came up with such great game ideas like W101 and P101. One more time thank you KI and wish you great holiday, always looking to be the best and in arabic we say. " عيد ميلاد مجيد كه.اي "

2 Runner Ups

May your Christmas be filled with lots of happiness, peace and love... ooh and lots of presents :)

Merry Christmas. I hope Santa brings you all the gifts and goodies you have been wanting.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade