Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Special Thank You.

It feels like yesterday, I was scared to post on twitter, I was thinking why would people want to listen to what I have to say? Six years and some odd months later you all honor me with 6000! followers. I'm so humbled. 

The twitter community is one of the craziest, fun and  most rewarding communities I have ever seen. You're there when I'm sad, happy and mad. You've stayed with me through all my heart aches and accomplishments. You deal with my crazy shows ;) We have laughed that we found out some of us have more in common that we ever could think of.

When we play Wizard101, Pirate101 and Rise and Destroy, we help each other and if we cant help we find someone who can. This is what community means to me.  Though we may all be different, we are all one amazing community. So Thank you!!

 Come and have" TeaWithPaige " by using the TeaWithPaige code you will receive one Tea Party Set. This is the crafted set from the FIVE boxes. A special thank you to KingsIsle for allowing me to have tea with my followers. Community is family.

HUGS
Paige MoonShade


This code is one per account.  * Visit http://www.wizard101.com/promo to redeem the code.

These codes are all gone. 

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Paige. Each follower is well deserved and you are most worthy of being listened to and learned from. To quote a well known member of our community "You are freaking awesome Paige Moonshade!". Truer words have never been spoken. Well done. *Ginormous Chrissy Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Paige!
    In the short time k have been on Twizard, you were amongst the first accounts that I followed. Basically, you bring many worthwhile and interesting points and topics for discussion as well as communicating with as you can (which is a lot!) And thank you for your great Blogs and the occasional great giveaways!! Keep up the good work, um, l mean "play" haha.
    Your wizard in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations PaigeMoonShade!! You're also my favorite Cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations PaigeMoonShade! You're the generous and honest cat that i never seen you always want to help others and make them happy with all your amazing contests this is why you are an awesome person:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Paige! You deserve it! I've read your posts and helping out many people. Thanks for what you do for us players as well and taking time for us! Best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much, Paige. The tea set is beautiful and so are your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this unique gift! It just so happens I love tea <3 <3 Tottally digging on my new tea set ;) Brewing a nice cup of Jasmine green right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your success. Thank you for the tea set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is no code here. Is it posted elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The code is there and it still works. TeaWithPaige the code is in the last paragraph.

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade