Thursday, September 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Wizard101! Seven Years of Memories.

Seven years? Has it really been that long ? So many memories, I have no idea where to even begin. I guess at the beginning?  December 2008 I became a member of Wizard101.  Now almost seven years later I'm still going strong.  Housing has never been better! Can't wait to see what is in store for us in the years to come.

I want to give thank to where its needed. First off to KingsIsle / Wizard101, Kiersten, Tom, Leala, Gary,  and more I could not possible name then all. Great Big (((hugs))) You have made me a very happy wizard over the years.  This seven years has been such a wild ride, hoping the magic never ends! To Wizard101 Central Jester, Olivia, I will always feel like part of the family.  Wizard101 fansites official and Non-official fansites keep up the great work! last but never least the Twizard community, You rock!

Happy Birthday Wizard101!!!!!



Seven Years of Memories

1 comment:

  1. OH I LOVE your collage! Great stuff and a beautiful sentiment told with great love.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade