Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A day in my life as a wizard- Winners!!

I just want to say, I wish every entry could of won, everyone did a fantastic job!! Now for the collage winners. Congratulations winners!! I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I did.
2 First Place Collages
Emily DawnBringer

Marissa DragonTail

3 Second Place Collages
Christina Lionrider

Ashley Dragon

Keena NightHunter

 10 Third Place Collages
Destiny Raincatcher

Steven
Nicholas Darkflame

Kevin DragonHeart

Blaze Silverflame

Jose

Jenna Dragoneyes

Alicia Firesword
Scarlet DuskDreamer
Scarlet Dragontail
All prizes have been sent

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Paige. These are all SO great. We have some really gifted players out in our beloved community. Congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fun contest, Congrats to all the winners and thanks to all the judges I am sure it was very hard to judge.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade