Thursday, October 16, 2014

New Harrowing Nightmare Pack!

The new Harrowing Halloween pack comes with special spooky looking gear. Guitar wands I finally found myself a set of clothes fit to be on my Death Wizard. I look just a tad crazy which is perfectly fit for my death wizard. Collect them all for a full set of Halloween mannequins in your haunted houses.
There's also a chance for this awesome Harrowed bones pet. He looks like the Bone companion from P101, for all you P101 fans! You can also win mounts with a added chance and the new wings mounts! Can you imagine these wings flying around your haunted houses? I can.

3 comments:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade