Sunday, October 5, 2014

Five B.O.X.E.S. event here till Oct 13th, 2014

The five B.O.X.E.S. event is where you The Professors Telegraph boxes and travel back in time and help the spiral. You can find these boxes in Wizard City, Marleybone, Mooshu, Zafaria and Avalon. Each world travels back in time. Chrissy and I have never laughed so hard as when we traveled to Pirate world. To start your quest meet The Professor in the commons once your done with a box you just travel to the next box and talk to The Professor. If your looking for guides for these boxes check Wizard 101 Central These wonderful guides start at Wizard city then there is one in each world of where the box is. 



 While running through I got to see some amazing pieces of furniture I would just die for .  From cat pictures to fancy chairs and clocks. There's even some school class furniture for Fire and Ice which would be a splendid add on to Wizard101 furniture. Ill post a couple images of my favorite pieces under this post.


In all I had so much fun with this event and I'm still going to be farming for drops until this event ends. Can you say OMG music boxes? I must have them all! to check out more drops Check Wizard101 Central , you will have to read through the topic to see all the wonderful drops. I do hope everyone enjoys this event as much as I do.  See you in the Spiral.

Fancy herb shelf, Anvil to drop, colored flame candles, spike outfit holder.

Fans, bust,cat pictures both,chairs clock and purple bed.
Fire and ice sets those fireplaces are fantastic.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Paige I didn't know I had to add my wizard. I'm Angela ShadowGarden and I would like to know where the spike outfit holders drop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't drop as far as I know. These are furniture I would like to have.

      Delete
  2. Oh XD...I see, guess I got excited and read it too fast. LOL On that note, I would like to see those items drop as well! Angela ShadowGarden

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade