Monday, July 7, 2014

Wizard101 Test Realm July 2014 - Magical Fishing & More!

 Wizard101 test realm is back and with fishing!!  Now I know, I know! I have been asking for this ever since housing came out. I so wanted to be able to fish at my houses and maybe one day we will .  Right now we can fish in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, and Mooshu, via test realm Notes Page.  Wouldn't it be grand if we could have a fishing house?? Can I hear a Yes? I know I would.



Fishing is very simple. You cast your lure and wait till the lure is completely underwater , (as in image above), then hit the space key.  There are many guides being created at Wizard101 Central Test Realm Guides  including one for types of fish/with schools they are. You can catch fish or treasure chests. I have even caught a Tank to hold the fish in !


Fish tanks go in your house as furniture, these tanks can show off your biggest or most unique fish, there is a limit of one fish per tank. These tanks count as one item space ,the fish doesn't count as far as I could tell, only the tank. Cool huh? I going to create a tank house just for fish tanks.
 New Zafarian Furniture!!!

Can I have a YES!!!! New furniture from Zafaria and there are simply amazing looking!! From outdoor statues to some of the most detailed flooring and wallpaper I have seen. I about died when i saw that paw print paper. 
Last on today's post is Castle Block crafting.  Castle Blocks Recipes can be found in Wizard City, Shopping District from Lloyd FallingWater, near the fountain . I took a picture of some of the pieces I haven't seen before. These recipes are very simple to craft too. Well that's all for today see you in Test realm. For test realm schedule check out updates page. See you in Test realm.


8 comments:

  1. How about craftable tapestries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard to fit everything in one post. Yup cant wait to be able to craft those.

      Delete
  2. What are the other options to get the fish tank? They come in small, medium, and large, right? Also, don't forget that most of the ZF furniture is not considerably "new", but mostly taken from Grub Guardian. Additionally, castle blocks can be placed in other houses, right? Lastly, do you think that KI will make smaller size land plots available to us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They come in , Tall , long and standard. So far you can craft them, buy them in crowned shop or win them by fishing. ZF furniture I have never seen and can be bought Woot! Yes some come from GG

      Delete
    2. Oh I would have no idea about land plots but that would be awesome, yes?

      Delete
  3. Paige, I'm in love with your page and I would love to you what you used to create this. I'm sorry if this is a bother but I would love to know. Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something fishy here...

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade