Friday, July 11, 2014

Introducing The Spiral Cup Gauntlet Bundle


The Spiral Cup Gauntlet Bundle Includes
Pigswick Fountain Dungeon
Tanglewood Vine Mount
Pegasus Pony Pet
Pigswick Academy Robe
Mystic Grimoire Weapon
1 Month or 5,000 Crowns
 Gear and book made a great addition to my Wysteria house. Now I have a book that looks like it's coming from the bookcase and Boomer has a new friend with a mannequin and and the awesome looking gear from this bundle. How about that Pegasus pet he fits purfectly in my front entrance. 

 Tanglewood Vine Mount is so fun to watch and ride, even adding it as a moving piece top any castle gives it a added flare.  The  Pigswick Fountain Dungeon looks awesome, yes? I added some castle blocks to give this Wysteria House a whole new look.

5 comments:

  1. Looks amazing as always, Paige. :)

    Just out of curiosity, where did you get that Sheep pet? I've only ever seen the one before that has a lighter skin tone, but never one with those colors! I would love to know, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I dyed him to fit me. He was given to me as a gift

      Delete
  2. What is that water thing in the entrance?? Like in the whole next to your Pegasus pet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book shoots a laser?! Talk about a good book.
    Wow I am going to spend 40$ on a mount and book. .___.
    *puts on birthday list*

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade