Thursday, May 29, 2014

Animals Found Around the Spiral





So I was running around finding furniture for my Spiral Museum and came across a chicken in Cool Ranch. This chicken was walking around flapping its wings , there were a couple different colors and seen one even sitting on a crate. I got to thinking now this would be great pet to have running around my ranch houses. I even found a skunk and a raven! What animals have you seen around the spiral? What do you think would be a great looking pet.

I know take a screenshot of one of the animals you find around spiral, one that you think would make a awesome pet. Send it to me Paige@Paigemoonshade.com Along with your Pirate name. and maybe I will post it right here on this post!!


Fair Christina Nightingale Discovers A New Frog Near The Rainbow 
Fred Leech found this little parrot, on parrot island near port regal.
Clumsy Calamity found this cute little snake found in Xol Akmul

2 comments:

  1. I can't get on the game to post a photo, but i would love a pet based on those tiny bears that walk around northguard. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade