Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wizard101 Test goes live!

Questing through Kr part 2 we have to battle this strange looking fellow The Ant Lion Trapper. I kept thinking to myself is this odd looking bug really something to do with real life? As I was searching the web I found the Ant lion . So you tell me does he look like it? What are your thoughts. I think so, though I love Wizard101 making him look much prettier. ;)

 I made Promethean Crafter!! Bought all but 6 of the new furniture recipes now. Treetop getaway is crafted. I will post more about it after I decorate. Well all for now I thought the Ant lion was really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade