Friday, April 25, 2014

My favorite test realm pets- Pirate101 test

As we wait for Pirate101 test to go live , I have been in Wizard101 battling my way through KRpt2 and all the housing for new update.. For Pirate101 I want to talk about these 2 adorable pets I found in the Pet arena. The black cat in the above picture and the hedgehog in the below picture. These 2 I would love to see in game. Also Did you know that Pet and mounts will soon run free in your P101 houses? Time to bring some life to them. ;)] So many other pets I saw I would love though these are my favorite.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade