Saturday, May 19, 2012

Show me your Wizard101 house.


Greetings Wizards,


These showcases will be for all those Wizards who love to garden . From living decorations to gardening for reagents and snacks. I want to showcase your house. Show me your house and I will showcase it right here.


All you need to do is reply to this segment with a true friend code. You don't know how to get a true friend code? Here are a couple helpful guides to finding a  How to Get a True Friend Code , also  The Player Guide .


You can also find me at  Wizard101Central , Twitter @PaigeMoonShade or you can email me with the email on the right side. ( Please make sure you have you parents/guardians permission though) . So go start those gardens and show me and all the wizards of the spiral how much fun decorating can be .


If you want to learn about a certain way to decorate please reply to this post what you would like to learn and I will do my best to give you step by step instruction guide right here on Paige's Page along with your question.  Until next time, happy house decorating.


Your friend,
Page MoonShade

13 comments:

  1. Lol, i got a second home u can see x3 if ud ike. (already ur friend so dont need a friend code) C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to These showcases will be on gardening. I could save your house for my next set of houses :)

      Delete
  2. lol allright, just tell me when youd like to see the other home x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about tomorrow evening? Tuesday around 6pm est? We can meet in Ravenwood realm phoenix??

      Delete
  3. uh, i wont b able to make it. can we make it saturday at 9am est?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey paige, if its not too much trouble, I would like it if you checked out my fire house. It has ghostly snap dragons around the outside, and inside has some ghost sickles and pet guards for protection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome flash contact me on central so we can set up a time. :)

      Delete
  5. Im sry paige, i couldnt of made it today, sister was on. do you know if we could make it friday at 10am?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sry paige, ive been really occupied lately, ill be on friday at 11am eastern time

      Delete
  6. erm........just found out i got a dr's appointment, how about saturday at 10am....sry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries . I am busy this weekend. We can figure out another time. :)

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade