Monday, May 14, 2012

Housing Showcase-Autumn EmeraldBreeze


Welcome to Autumn's museum houses. We started off at her myth house where she made a housing hub for this tour of houses. The forest area looks amazing with a white stag greeting us. We headed to the Sultans Palace. Autumn took great care decorating with beautiful views, Autumn's favorite room is the library shown in the picture below, Mine is the koi pond garden. Although Autumn made that library fantastic.


Koi pond Garden


Library
I toured a few houses of Autumn's;  Myth, Sultans, Death and Celestian Observatory. The death house has a crazy maze and we all know how I feel about those. ;) I always get lost. *blushes* In the slideshow you can see one image I took of me being lost inside.  


The Celestian Observatory is fully decorated and images are in slideshow. The place that I named Moon Carnival was awesome to see. I traveled all the way around the house heading upward the whole time, finally ending at the amazing Moon Carnival. I want to thank Autumn for allowing me to view your awesome houses. Until next time, Happy house decorating.


Your friend,
Paige MoonShade









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade