Sunday, July 24, 2011

New furniture in crowned shop.




Greetings Wizards,

I have been so busy with contest I have not been able to post about all the new furniture, I am sorry and will make up for it now. I am so loving the new furniture items and now some of the harder to farm for are now able to be purchased with some in game gold or crowns if you don't want to farm for gold.

There is a brick well that is absolutely fabulous. I added a crafted water bucket to the edge so that my desert now has a place to get clean water. More items include are the Wooden platform which I can see so many uses for. In fact I have been visiting player houses and wow some of the genius things Wizards can come up with amaze me. There are also some pretty awesome new style of stone towers. I think I like the gray ones the best. There are some really cool theater masks and electric meter that actually has electric moving. So much more too. Images below Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade


2 comments:

  1. The wooden platforms are really useful for all sorts of housing tricks. I've been using them for everything from treehouses to pirate ships in the ocean of the island getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i love the new funiture hey could you find me on wizard 101 Im having a party and no one knows the name of my blog on august 15 my blog is named the diary of a life wizard -bre
    by the way nice job on the house

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade