Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Happy Halloween Seasonal Houses on Tours

 Today I went through the housing tours looking for those seasonal Halloween houses. I found eleven I thought were unique to me. Not all of these houses are in top ranking though they are all in seasonal.

So if you're interested in checking out those Halloween houses here is how to check them out. Go to the housing tours In Wizard City Commons and click on Myrella WindSpar, then click on visit a castle, now click on random, then seasonal. Yes you will have some other seasons hey those are fun to check out too. Don't forget to rate them!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade