Monday, January 15, 2018

Apartments for Housing Tours Campaign Pt Two - Wizard101

 Continuing the #Wiz101ApartmentsforTours campaign. As you can see pictures never do a Wizard101 house justice although I try to get the best one I can.  Many apartments have sound effects music and castle magic to be able to pull off a detailed feel.
 The apartment above has bread crumbs to make the pets happy. The Apartment below has so much castle magic including to make the tanks disappear to give those fish a free swimming area and effects.

 Moving onto the next apartment created my very own leisure dome. this apartment includes  the band Disco Khan and the 5 Bennys with their smooth disco beat. Dancers under the dome and many effects.
Let's not even mention the dorm rooms. My dorm leads to all my 54 houses including the 7 apartments.  Don't forget if you have a Wizard101 Apartment to show off  tweet an image to me @PaigeMoonShade  and use the hashtag #Wiz101ApartmentsforTours to join the campaign today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade