Friday, June 9, 2017

Dorm Decorating with Castle Magic

Castle magic brings decorating to life.  I'm going to show you three easy to use types. I'm going to buy from Babbage Basset in Marleybone and Magic button, lever and jump detector. I'll also buy a grow spell, go up and down 100 and a wraith spell for todays post.

 Let's start with the magic button. Place the button down and click on it. Now add your grow spell, I'm using grow 25%, click on target item and the pumpkin, you're all set, close interface and jump.

Tada big pumpkin

 Now, This one is kinda of fun. Let's make an elevator. Place  your board and large rug on floor, then place the magic lever on it.  Now click on the lever, add your moves up spell and set target. You will need to set the move down on the lever off. Close everything and click x at lever and watch the elevator.

Going up?

 Okay, now let's discuss my favorite magic detector. I really like these Jump Magic Detector.  These are so simple to use plus they disappear when you close decorating interface. 
 Click on the magic jump detector and set your spell. I'm using the wraith attack because my target item will be a pet wraith.  Once set you will the arrows moving to your target when you click on the jump detector. Close everything and jump! My pet wraith just attacked. ;) Hope this helps with some simple castle magic. 
There is so much that can be done with castle magic.  Never stop trying and testing. There are so many things you can create with  Castle Magic. Happy House Decorating.

Spooky!

1 comment:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade