Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Never Give Up - Wizard101

If you're anything like me  , farming can just be mentally PAINFUL . I dread having to farm for some piece of gear. I have the Blade of the Felled Titan on all my other wizards though my myth took FOREVER. Couple of months later I finally have my dagger. This is from farming about 5 times a day when I had time. The moral of this story is , if you want something never give up.  Keep farming and keep my mind from doubting myself. ;) KI Doesn't have a conspiracy against my poor little myth wizard. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade