Saturday, December 3, 2016

Mirage Cats Part One - Wizard101

I've talked about Faction Vendors , Mirage Apartments,  Npc's for your houses and Castle Magic. Now I want to talk about Mirage and the interesting and the cats!!! That's right if you don't know me you will now. I love cats. Oh yeah the world has camels too, even has Mr and Ms Packman ,Genies, Snakes and Foxes, though I love all the different types of cats. I wonder if this is where the Windspar sisters are from? Makes you think , right? 
 Burdie is the very first cat you meet. He sends you on your journey into Mirage. If you get a chance just stand and watch each of the Npcs and I hope they will make you giggle like they do me. I swear Burdie coughed up something. ;) Is Burdie related to Catbeard from Pirate101?
Yayha Dunestrider we meet in Aggrobah, he is a sly little cat that promises us a nice property that really dose not stand up to my expectations of a Wizard101 house.  Even  the Mirage apartments stand up better than this property.
Pol Atraydies, what can I say about Paul, oh I mean Pol. Yes I meant to call him Paul. ;) If your a Dune fan you know who i'm talking about. Just look at those eyes! I have seen so many Dune Easter eggs in Mirage.
Baronesse Hairkonnen takes care of Qkittens in the nursery. Shes so sad because they're sent into exile. Those Qkittens seem so active. No wonder she is yawning in my image. Well this is as far as I have gotten for part one. I can't wait to see what other new cats I meet in Mirage.




2 comments:

  1. Burdie reminds me of Uncle Albert (Ed Wynn) from Mary Poppins - he is cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there were NPCs like Tom and Jerry there. Would have been hilarious to watch their antics :D

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade