Thursday, June 2, 2016

Darkmoor Manor

June is decorating  month here at Paige's Page,  so let's start the month off with the introduction of the Darkmoor Manor. This Wizard101 house comes in the new Witch hunter's bundle at Gamestop.  You receive this amazing and dare I say spooky house with that Darkmoor feeling every wizard has been looking for. Just look at that bridge and view , spooky yet breathe taking.  I wont spoil the hidden secrets. This house is full of them! Including  special gifts everyday.
As we wonder into the house we find 2 large rooms ,secret passages, spiral staircase and the best organ I have seen. Check out that library! You can climb ladders go up ropes and find all the hidden areas of this house. I cant wait to see how everyone decorates this house. 
Check out this organ! Players can play the pre-added music or add their own. This pieces is fantastic feature for this house and adds to the feel if you ask me. There's also a spooky graveyard pvp ring.  Did I mention fishing? There's 2 new fish too!  I could go on and on about this house though I think it's time I start decorating. The last image is the start of my adventure in decorating this house.  Happy house decorating!
Anyone for a game of hang man?






















5 comments:

  1. Hi.

    How do I get inside gate inside area wizard101 manor Witch Hunter? I know how to get to area but other gate inside area. I can't get in the gate.

    Thanks,

    Craig Culwell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I am the first one to wish you here. A very happy Birthday Paige. Have fun today. May this year turn out to be the best year of your life. :D
    Also.... where is the PARTAYYY!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, Paige! My question is about hidden rooms. I found the vine covered passage to the upstairs library, but is there a dungeon somewhere? Also I have this gigantic Darkmoor dragon portrait that doesnt seem to fit any wall...any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to graveyard to the right( opposite of tomb) Dig. Secret wall leads to another fishing area. Yeah dragon Portrait is to big

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade