Sunday, May 29, 2016

My Wizards- May 2016

Balance 110 
I have been getting many players asking me is this your wizard?  Well I decided to show my wizards here. Each of my wizards have a energy look and a battle look, none of my wizards are below level 73, pretty much all  my gear is stitched in some form. So Left side is energy gear and right side is battle gear. I have both outfits I can always show and if all else fails I can grab my pet Boomer ( This should not be needed), I have a lot to go by. Hope this helps settle some questions I have been asked. If I change the looks I will update this post. All Paige MoonShade
Death 73

Ice 75


Life 73


Myth 83

Storm 73

Fire 110


12 comments:

  1. Nice i only have a level 110 myth and a level 22 storm you are lucky to have the fog and amaranthine staff those are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, you have a lot of wizards! I have one question about your fire wizards wand, where did you get it and what is it called?
    Thanks,
    Alicia
    Alexandra Nightblood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Regal_Token_of_Luminosity#axzz436TjY0me

      Delete
  3. The wand is the Regal Token of Luminosity. It's from Barkingham Palace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I have a Level 89 Balance and a 110 Storm :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I was wondering how long did it take you to farm Regal Token of Luminosity in barking ham palace?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wand? Oh it's been way to l9ng ago. I'm sorry I don't remember. Couldn't of been to long. I haven't run that dungeon to many times.

      Delete
  6. What is your robe for your balance battle gear it looks really good to me and I've been wanting a new stitch for my storm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Left side is from the winter pack. Right side is from the Avalon bundle dungeon.

      Delete
  7. Whats that robe you used on your life?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can get this robe with no stats from the Dartmoor house sarcophagus

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade