Thursday, March 24, 2016

March 2016 Wizard101 Test Realm

Zafaria Fishing
 That's right Wizards we have fishing in Zafaria! We got atleast 7 new fish, if not more. I have to say the Lion fish and the Yarn Squid are my favorite though check out this Hippo tang! Just adorable. I hear the chests can bring some awesome rewards too.! ;)
Daily Assignments
Daily assignments bring a new way to make gold, tickets and crowns! Today I got to open a chest though I didn't get to see what my rewards were from it. I have heard you can get motes and more. Woot! The image below shows a 15 day rewards.  I think this is a great way for others to earn gold and so much more.
Gear Vault
Gear vault! Okay let me say that again GEAR VAULT! That's right Wizards we finally have a place to keep all our extra gear,. This gear vault holds 100 pieces and you can have, one inside and one outside. That makes 2 per house.!  You can buy this vault in crowned shop for 1995 crowns or craft the vault. The recipe seems very easy I crafted mine. One thing I do wish they would change. I wish the gear vault was X prompt. This will make it so we can decorate it and still be able to use it. You have to click on it like you would a mannequin. I'm going to end up with many of these. ;)

Skeleton Key Bosses  and much more check out Wizard101 test realm notes to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade