Monday, June 16, 2014

Build -a- Castle - Fan Art- Hint of Something Coming

I have been been pretty ill with the flu over the last week ,so I thought I would posts some really awesome fan art I got. I really thought these are really awesome!! Both of these deal with the new Build - a - Castle. Here are also a few of the castles I have created.
Court yard tunnel
Flower Garden



Castle mover




Fan Art
From Swordroll

Terri Spell 

July is quickly approaching and so is The 5th annual Best little dorm in Wizard City contest. I have a feeling this year will rock your Wizards world. ;) More coming in July. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade