Friday, January 24, 2014

Pirate101 Update

Ahoy Pirates!
 First off the Pirate101 update. I have been trying to catch my Witchdoctor up to my Swashbuckler , so I can run them together. Im just not having the best of times with my Buccaneer, It's not a bad class by no means but it's just not my play style. Don't worry Zebonia Zest will still be around , after all she is in Aquila. Merciless Mina is working on her next adventure, stay tuned for that. See ya around the spiral.

Paige out.....

P.S.
Oh yeah Check out my new hat/outfit my Twitter followers picked out for me! Who knows what is the happen for all my Pirate followers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade