Friday, December 20, 2013

Simple Floating Tips Using A Carved Podium

 The carved podium is a unique decoration dropped by  King Shemet Djeserit In Krokotopa or bought in the Pharaoh's Hoard Pack.  Back in 2009 when housing first came out I found these were the best thing ever for simple floating. The very first thing I ever made with these was my very first Holiday Tree. So I hope you enjoy these simple tips showing how to use this item.

 First thing to do is stack your Podiums, I'll use three for this demonstration though I have gone eight high before.  Once you have them stacked place what you would like to float on the top one, I used Tallow candles this time.  Now turn then top podium one turn and move it over to the side. Repeat for each podium until you have all podiums on size.


Now you have your set to keep going without repeating the first steps. All you have to do is move each podium to where you want next item, place the item on top and move it away.  Never turn the podiums again or you will have to start back at the beginning.  ( Never pick up only move away.)

 For different levels all you need to do is stack , place item and move. If your going eight high you will need to make the create scaffolding, this is to help you reach the top each time.   Hope this helps with simple floating. Remember this only floats items that can fit on top of the podium. The images below show show different looks and both my Holiday trees One for 2009 and 2012. Until next time , Happy House Decorating. 

Extra links to help
The art of making something new
Housing Segment
Boats and Stairs
BunkBeds Wizard101 Style


6 comments:

  1. I think they also look pretty nice as the candle stand- not floating! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I use them for that too. This was because players were asking how I made my floating candles area. I promised a post on it.

      Delete
  2. Can you show the scaffolding one? And the one for steps but to where you don't leave the crates please? o:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scaffolding? Its just a bunch of crates with rugs so you can climb higher. I will post refresher links to other blog posts

      Delete
  3. Can you do a glitch where the clestian fireplace is inside the center part of the stone fountain? I have tried, but it does not seem to work.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade