Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sunken Palace (start of decorating) and a sneak peek



Greetings Wizards,

So I have been decorating the Sunken palace and Wizard's Tower. The sunken palace I can show you what I have done so far Image above shows a full view of the first area of this beautiful house. In which I made a few smaller areas like the radio sitting area, it's still a work in progress. Here is a image of a bird cage stand i came up with by using a tree lantern.




I have also made some water mole bowl planters, yeah you know those very big water mole bowls from Celestia I have made them look pretty good in my eyes. Here are the steps on how to make a water mole planter.

1. You will need 3 small blue trimmed rugs , tic tac toe board, 2 crates , and both the water mole bowl and a helephant ear plant.



2. Here is a Basic Floating Guide . After you learn basic floating you will be able to float just about anything on top of this board. Lets place our helephant ear plant on top, now only pick up the rug. This will only leave the plants floating.



3. Take your water mole bowl and place under the plant, (be careful once you set it you wont be able to move it again). Once in the right spot you can now move your planter any where you like, just make sue you are only moving the bowl not the plant itself.




I have also been working on the sunken ship but nothing I want to show yet, eh? its a work in progress. ;) I also bought the Wizard's Tower. This house has become part of a bigger plan I very big giant maze of haunted fun which includes; 13 teleporters, 1 dorm, 3 houses and many many fun things. The houses are done but adding plant effects and sound effects to give that haunted feel. I'll post a image of a sneak peek below. So until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade



8 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for you to talk about this house. I have it also, and knew you would have some interesting ideas for it. I was reluctant to purchase it because of limits with placing stuff inside, (because of all the water). I'm going to "keep my eye" on your page, Paige, hoping for special effects. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top Photo:
    I did not even talk about the column , on the top of stairs . One side has a jellyfish lamp growing up around it cause of all the water, other side is basic ( no water)

    I will be adding more as I go through it more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will we be able to explore this maze?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture was really awesome. Where is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma ,
    Thank you, that picture was taken in a dorm room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi paige, I'm thinking of buying this house, but I want to know if you can garden in it. I love gardening and I really like this house. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can garden in any house. Though the Red barn farm is a like for all plants

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade