Friday, January 14, 2011

Update- brought to you by the Letter S - Storm


Storm wizard.


Greetings Wizards,

I know I have been so busy please forgive me for not posting. I have been working on my storm wizard, trying to get her to level 58 to receive her new spell and today I made it :D Woot! It was a fun battle used my minion. :) I have been working on gardening with lots of new tips from friends.

Promised to try PvP again since I quit about a year ago , so I have been playing a bit in the arena. This promise came from the Choose My Adventure votes at Massively. Don't forget to vote! Beau Hindman is awaiting to see what his adventure will be .:)

Lets see what else oh starting on a new house , its a big secret so everyone will have to wait, to see what I am designing this time, it's really a struggle trying to get things to work like I want them. ;)

The Friendly Necromancer did a awesome interview with Jason Durall, pretty cool!

I have been getting many questions for housing. I thought it might help if I posted some links for housing guides, These guides include, crafting, furniture-housing and of course gardening. Wizard101 central is the one stop shop for all my housing needs. Hope these guides help you all as much as they help me. Crafting , Furniture-Housing , Gardening . I do hope these help everyone as much as they do me, so until next time. Happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade


Woot! way to go Storm.

7 comments:

  1. Plz dont be Narnia! I: I am doing that! lol!

    ~Vanessa EmeraldGlade

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Nope I wont do Narnia ,but when your done let me know I would love to show case it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha i just got my storm wizard to level 58 and I love the new spell! I took that exact same screenshot too when i got it :P



    ~Flint Soulshard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey paige! I love your blog, and your housing tips, and I was wondering if you could take a look at my "Celestia" Themed house.

    -Malorn Ghostrider

    ReplyDelete
  5. what would be a good time/place to meet up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sry I couldnt reply paige lol! Ok! But I might not be done for awhile cause I working on 2 projects (Really annoying) So I probably won't plan a time anytime soon

    ~Vanessa EmeraldGlade

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade