Saturday, October 2, 2010

Looking for Halloween Houses



Greeting wizards,

Think you got the perfect Halloween decorated house? Well Let me know I am looking for as many Halloween haunted houses as I can find for one great big spooky blog post. I will only take 1 or 2 screen shots from each house depending on how many ask me to view their houses.

There are many ways you can contact me, to show off your haunted house. Wizard101 central-this is best way to contact). Other ways are twitter, facebook,or simply reply here. Please let me know before Oct. 20th, we can set up a time for me to visit your wizard101 house. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade