Monday, April 26, 2010

Celestia "maybe a clue maybe not"




OK I finally got to do the Jotun quest for my fire wizard, when we got inside I saw something never really noticed before but caught my eye. We know that the new 2nd schools come from celestia, right? Or we believe they do.
Well I found the Sun ,Moon and Stars along with this guy we have never been able to talk to. Anyway here are the pictures of what I noticed. I also saw this very big area of water yes it is under ice right,you tell me what you think?

Hope to see you around the Spiral
Your Friend
Paige MoonShade

3 comments:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade